Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Bucking Bronco - Santa Clara University Men's Basketball Blog Launch!

"The Bucking Bronco"

Welcome to The Bucking Bronco - Santa Clara Men's Basketball Forum!   

This Blog is all about Santa Clara Men's basketball from the point of view of season ticket holders and other dedicated Bronco basketball fans.  You know, all the things we talk about in the stands that we want answers to. 

I'll cover everything about the team and program - where it's been and where it needs to go to be legitimate contenders for WCC titles and NCAA berths.  The coverage will be "real". I'll congratulate as well as criticize.

First, a few caveats:  I'll do my very best to get the "facts" right, but I'll make mistakes.
I'm not a grammatical wizard and the Blogger formatting platform is not very forgiving.

What Bronco Fans Want?

Many Bronco Season Ticket Holders and Fans hope, want and expect at least 3 things from Men's Basketball:

1.  Contend for WCC Titles
2.  Qualify for the NCAA Tournament on a regular basis
3.  Ensure our players graduate and represent the culture and spirit of the University, on and off the court

I know there are many others that could be added.

Let's start with # 3 first:  For the most part, we do this very well, except for a few hiccups.

Numbers 1 and 2:  need immediate attention.  We'll spend some time delving into those topics in the future.

Along the way, I welcome comments and suggestions. 

Now, enjoy the first Post:  SCU Men's Basketball Snapshot 1950 - 2013





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and ideas welcome